If you’re really feeling adventurous, Hoi An Food Tour is your right choice. Eat at the best local street food stalls and discover hard-to-find gems that most tourists would miss
Why Hoi An Food Tour by Motorbike is special ?
Hoi An Street Food Tour focuses on street food which you would not find if you just walked around by yourself. You will discover some special and hidden Hoi An streets while sitting and enjoying the view from the back of our tour guides motorbikes. Our enthusiastic and friendly tour guides will show you the best places to eat Hoi An style food as well as to offer insights about the making of these special dishes and talk about local Vietnamese culture and traditions.
- Taste some of Hoian’s best street food
- 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples (sea food included, enough for dinner)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- You will be the pillion, experienced local rider will bring you around!
- Take the “Vietnam Food Challenge” – see if you have what it takes!
- Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
Link: Hoi An Street Food Trail
What to explore at Hoi An Food Tour by Motorbike?
- Our tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel. You will be greeted by our friendly local guides and then introduced to the safe way of riding on the back of the bike during your tour. After a quick briefing, we will start heading out for delicious food tasting adventures at 15.00.
- First stop is the famous bread shop in Hoi An where you will try one of the best Vietnamese sandwiches in Vietnam.
- We then walk around the local market. Resting on the banks of the Thu Bon River, bustling Hoi An Central Market is certainly worth a look for its authentic slice of Vietnamese life. Here, guests will enjoy Cao Lau with authentic local taste, a specialty just found in Hoi An.
- Next stop we will go through a small alley and stop at local business house that you could not find by yourself and see how real Vietnamese life looks like. Here, we will discover a Vietnamese Traditional cake (Banh Beo) – a popular snack of Hoi An people. You will have a chance to talk and take photos with the owners.
- Afterwards, it‘s time to relax your stomach. Our local guide will bring you to the oldest pagoda in Hoi An where few tourists go and then take a lovely trip through the countryside. Guests will enjoy a unique dance performance done by our lovely guides. And you will see farmers working the rice paddies with the sunset reflecting off their hats.
- After stopping at the rice fields we will continue our trip and try Banh Khot- a round pancake made with rice flour, turmeric, coconut milk, quail egg and vegetables at a famous street vendor near Hoai square.
- Next, you will take the food challenge- Balut- One of the Top 10 weird foods in the world. Egg no more, duck not yet. It is not because of the taste but because of its appearance.
- Next, we will go to a local restaurant by the river to enjoy a special dinner and discover a part of Vietnamese people life – “Nhau” style with cold beer and delicious food.
- At the end of the trip, we would like to take you back to your hotel or you are free to continue exploring the area.
- Pick up and drop off: your hotel in Hoi An
- Depart at 3.00 PM and finish at 8.00 PM
- Or 8.00 AM and finish at 1.00 PM
- Duration: 4,5 – 5 hours
- Group size: 12 people maximum
- Weather Condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Motorbike and helmet
- English speaking tour guide
- Food tastings and dinner
- Soft drink
- 1 Beer
Gratuities is not included but are highly appreciated